5 Sequined Pieces to Rock This Holiday Season
Tis the season to get your sparkle on! With all the festive events going on, it’s pretty much a given that sequins are all-but required as part of the usual holiday uniform. And though I prefer my sequins toned down (i.e. paired with something not-so-glam), I know that there are plenty of people out there that prefer to go all out, and why not? That’s what the holidays are for!
And this season, Yorkdale has plenty of sequined pieces in store for everyone! From the majorly blinged out dresses at Mendocino, to the uber-chic sequin tees at J.Crew, to the super fun sequined trousers at LOFT, you can inject your wardrobe with as much (or as little) sparkle as you’d like. Personally, I’ll be rocking my striped sequined tee from J.Crew with a pair of jeans and a pair of statement earrings to a holiday soiree this season, but I also have my eye on that gorgeous hippie-like Billabong dress too.
5 Sequined Pieces to Rock This Holiday Season:
1. LOFT Pants - Wear these with a relaxed tank, a statement necklace, and a tuxedo blazer for a chic, put-together look.
2. Billabong Dress - Pair this fun dress with a pair of camel ankle booties for a boho-inspired holiday outfit.
3. J.Crew T-shirt - Layer a white button-up under this sequined tee, and wear it with a pair of red jeans to add a pop of colour to this outfit.
4. RW & Co Blazer - Whoever said “no white after labour day” didn’t know jack! Pair this shiny blazer with a pair of white skinny jeans, and a simple white t-shirt, for an elegant and festive “White Christmas” holiday look.
5. Zara Clutch - This one’s super easy! Goes with pretty much any outfit in your closet…just grab, and go!